General Laborer - 1st and 2nd Shift
- Work on a sheet metal fabrication production floor supporting various fabrication processes.
- Place parts in specified relationship to each other and check parts for fit and function.
- Perform simple adjustments on equipment as required.
- Perform duties such as aligning, tightening, fasteners, general servicing and gauging.
- Clean up work sites.
- Visually inspect parts to verify complete assembly and quality.
- Responsible to demonstrate ability to learn all of the positions in a rotation group.
- Perform all other general laborer duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years of experience as mechanical/basic assembler or general laborer.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (PREFERRED)
- Knowledge of lifting techniques.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Besides a competitive wage, APX York Sheet Metal is pleased to offer health, dental and vision coverage as well as a 401K with contribution matching by the company.
*Please specify if you are applying to 1st or 2nd shift on application.
Please fill out application and email to email@example.com