CNC Drafting Programmer
- Using Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks to decompose customer supplied 3D models and assembly drawings into individual fully defined 3D part files, fabrication drawings and flat pattern files that can be used to fabricate from sheet metal stock.
- Route jobs in shop floor system so that the jobs are proceed properly
- Draw parts not supplied from 3D model
- Requires a minimum high school diploma with two (2) years in either Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks CAD software platforms, blueprint reading.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong PC abilities utilizing word processing, spreadsheets, CAD, database and familiarity with ERP software.
- Must be highly organized to handle multiple priorities.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately are essential and knowledge of or experience with sheet metal fabrication processes is a plus.
Please fill out application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org