Press Brake Operator - 2nd Shift
- Set up, operates and troubleshoots all hydraulic presses, robotics, tractors and transfer cars safely.
- Perform daily/weekly cleanups – including PM's, fluid checks, look for and report any possible problems.
- Safely and efficiently perform mechanical mold changes with minimal down time.
- Record proper data as needed – including delay time, car numbers, completion times, piece count, and brick weights.
- Inspect and Operate Forklifts.
- Maintain a consistent rate of production.
- Perform basic mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform Quality checks to include weight, density, size; utilizing different mathematical. equations and tools in short timeframes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience operating hydraulic press brakes.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Solid background working with sheet metal.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (PREFERRED)
- Knowledge of lifting techniques.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Besides a competitive wage, APX York Sheet Metal is pleased to offer health, dental and vision coverage as well as a 401K with contribution matching by the company.
Please fill out application and email to email@example.com